Sparkle SP-PX43GVH 6600 GT
- Great video support
- Lacks a strong software bundle
Great value for money.
Price$ 253.00 (AUD)
The Sparkle's 6600GT GPU will provide you with great gaming performance, and its high-definition output as well as S-Video input and output make it a versatile piece of equipment for the user who wants to connect their PC to a high-definition capable TV or projector--or for those who want to capture video from an external source such as a VCR.
This card has 128MB of GDDR3 memory and is SLI ready. It ships with the cables to make use of these connectivity options, but lacks a comprehensive software bundle.
A heat sink and fan cool the GPU, while the memory chips are left bare. The default clock speeds were reported as 500MHz for the GPU and 1000MHz for the memory.
We found the card to be very stable, and with a very low price tag it's definitely worth considering, especially if you require AV connectivity.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new $200 GeForce GTX 1060 3GB challenges the Radeon RX 480 head-on
- Corsair and MSI team up on a liquid-cooled, overclocked GeForce GTX 1080
- AMD's new SSG Technology blends an SSD with a GPU?!
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD