First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Sony STR-DH520 A/V receiver
Sony STR-DH520 review: A surround sound amp that supports 3D playback
Latest News Articles
- Hacker-built drone can hunt, hijack other drones
- Linux gaming may advance as Valve joins open-source association
- Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW camera backpack
- Here's why Amazon drones may never land at your door
- China issues 4G TD-LTE licenses, paving the way for more iPhone sales
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 3 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »