Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX500 LCD TV
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
- EX230 3LCD 800 Lumens XGA Portable Projector Wi... 865.14
|Maximum refresh rate (motion handling)||100Hz|
|Power rating (Watts)||170|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Video files||AVCHD, DivX, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Number of HDMI ports||4|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||1|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, Component, Composite, HDMI, Optical Digital Audio, S-video, USB 2.0, VGA (D-sub)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC