Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
- Indiepix Unlimited wants to be the Netflix of independent film
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW