Power Gig: Rise of the SixString
- Excellent track list; Playing on guitar controller forms real calluses.
- Guitar controller is a piece of crap; Cluttered interface; Obnoxious locked-song structure; Godawful story mode; Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
Despite its impressive setlist and promising potential, PowerGig: Rise of the SixString's cheap plastic guitar controller, cluttered interface, and obnoxious story mode make it a music/rhythm genre alternative that's not worth your time.
|Supported platforms||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||RP (Rating Pending)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Optus launches carrier aggregated LTE on 2300MHz spectrum
- Broken iPhone 6 screens, faulty batteries an easier fix
- Lyft acquires ride-sharing startup Hitch
- 10 million and counting as Apple smashes iPhone sales record
- Microsoft brings Nokia Lumia 735 to Australia for sub-$400
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.