Samsung S3653 mobile phone
Samsung's entry-level touch-screen phone is intuitive and boasts some handy social-networking features, but its lack of 3G connectivity is hard to swallow
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW