Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 Android phone (preview)
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a large phone that is likely to have a small price tag
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
- HTC, Qualcomm reworking HTC One chip design after import ban threat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW