RIM BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone
RIM's latest BlackBerry Bold is its fastest and most powerful BlackBerry yet
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple could stick a Digital Crown on the iPhone
- Blackberry announces DETK50, a secure US$299 Android phone
- Samsung files artificial muscle patent for use in flexible smartphones
- The affordable new Moto E grows in size, but not price
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW