Research In Motion Blackberry 7290
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google is building its own smartphone, report says
- Report: HTC-built Nexus 'Sailfish' leaks reveal the undercard in the next Nexus lineup
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Rumor check: Everything we think we know about the Galaxy Note 7
- Windows 10 phones finally gain NFC payment support as Wallet 2.0 rolls out in preview
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW