Make gorgeous slideshows with ProShow Gold
- Intelligent interface
- Doesn't include the professional-oriented options of ProShow Producer
For those whose slideshows consist primarily of still images (with perhaps some video included), ProShow Gold offers a wide range of tools to create and share a fully personalised, attractive show.
Price$ 69.95 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in US$.
Slideshows made from your own photographs or videos can be great tools for sharing information, marketing your company, creating family memories--or simply great fun. This is especially true now that it's so easy to share them in so many ways: on the Web, ever e-mail, on discs, or to show them in meetings using your computer and an attached large screen. The key is the right program for creating these slideshows. We found that Photodex's ProShow Gold delivers smooth, sophisticated multimedia slideshows, with an emphasis on still photos--though you can use video, too.
ProShow Gold uses a rather intelligent interface that isn't difficult to master, but it doesn't sacrifice functionality to accessibility. Simply drag and drop your photos into the timeline slots. Then, the fun begins. You can add transitions, music, motion and image effects, backgrounds and textures, moving text--a whole slew of options to move your slides across the screen and create an entertaining, creative and/or informative slide show.
ProShow Gold's output options cover a wide range. They include burning DVD or Blu-Ray discs that can hold multiple slideshows (with professional-looking menus and an autorun.exe, if you wish); upload to YouTube or your own Web site; share for free on vendor Photodex's Web site; or even run on a cell phone, MP3 player, and other devices.
For those whose slideshows consist primarily of still images (with perhaps some video included), ProShow Gold offers a wide range of tools to create and share a fully personalised, attractive show. For those users who want even more control, you might want to take a look at its big brother ProShow Producer, which includes more features and effects, including professional-oriented options, such as copyright, branding and color profile awareness.
Note: The trial/demo download version places a watermark on any output. However, you'll be able to save your slideshow and re-output it without a watermark, if you buy the license. Any new slideshows created in the full version will not have watermarks.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Latest News Articles
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- Google lets users get social with Maps
- Microsoft unveils a bonanza of security capabilities
- Here's how Evernote moved 3 petabytes of data to Google's cloud
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Solution DesignerVIC
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD