First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FP3 digital camera
- Video recording mode isn't that bad
- Unimpressive image quality in our test shots, interface was difficult to master
While Panasonic boasts that this camera has superior optics and great performance, our tests of its Lumix DMC-FP3 revealed it to be an uninspiring digital camera that was a pain to use. It's modern styling hides its lacklustre features, poor menu design and below par image performance.
Price$ 329.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 29 stores)
|Camera resolution (megapixels)||14.1|
|ISO speeds||80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, Auto|
|White balance||Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Fluorescent, Shade|
|Flash modes||Auto Flash, Flash Off, Red-eye Reduction Flash|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||USB 2.0|
Latest News Articles
- Google to tour Europe to discuss right-to-be-forgotten ruling
- Infosys revenue and profit rise ahead of CEO change
- Samsung gives its app store a makeover with a focus on Galaxy devices
- Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- Gmail users on iOS at risk of data interception
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.