Panasonic CS/CU-W24EKR air conditioner
The Panasonic CS/CU-W24EKR 7.03kW reverse cycle split air conditioner boasts a supersonic air purifying system that is incorporated into the indoor unit. The system works in combination with the filter to collect dust and dirt in the air for faster more efficient air purification, using supersonic waves. The indoor unit operates at a standard quiet level of 26dB, but you can also use the Quiet Mode button to lower the operating noise by 3dB.
Price$ 1,659.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||3.5|
|Star rating (heating)||3|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC