First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Panasonic CS/CU-W18DKR air conditioner
The Panasonic CS/CU-W18DKR 5.3kW reverse cycle split air conditioner includes an auto changer over feature. The air conditioner has sensors that measure the temperatures within the room and outside periodically. Based on the temperature readings, as well as the set temperature, the microcomputer in the air conditioner determines the most suitable operating mode over time. The indoor unit operates in a quiet mode at 26dB.
Price$ 1,439.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 5 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4|
|Star rating (heating)||3.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Latest News Articles
- Facebook wants to help you meet friends offline
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.