First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Panasonic CS/CU-W12EKR air conditioner
The Panasonic CS/CU-W12EKR 3.6kW reverse cycle split air conditioner has a super alleru-buster filter that combines three effects in one – anti allergen, anti-virus and anti-bacteria protection – to keep your room air clean and healthy. Other features include Panasonic’s powerful mode delivers a powerful blast of cool or warm air for faster comfort, at the touch of a button. When cooling, for example, the set temperature level drops by 3°C, the airflow switches to maximum strength, and the airflow direction is angled slightly downward for 15 minutes of powerful cooling.
Price$ 1,219.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 5 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||5.5|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Latest News Articles
- Apple gets patent on iTime smart watch
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Tor Project working to fix weakness that can unmask users
- Hands on with Xiaomi's Mi 4, a high-end handset, with an iPhone look
- Teradata acquires assets of Hadapt, Revelytix for big data
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners