First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Panasonic CS/CU-E12JKR air conditioner
The Panasonic CS/CU-E12JKR air conditioner provides optimum power control by changing the frequency of power supply; the inverter circuit alters the rotation speed of the compressor. On the start of the heating cycle and after the defrost cycle, the indoor fan will start up once the indoor heat exchanger is warm. The inverter air conditioner unit runs at 3.5kW and it also has an air purifier, as well as a super quiet function for indoor operation at 21dB. The front panel can be removed quickly and easily for cleaning purposes.
Price$ 1,439.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||6|
|Star rating (heating)||5.5|
|Number of fan speeds||4|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Latest News Articles
- Target says 40 million cards likely skimmed in security breach
- Jolla stocks new online store with Sailfish smartphones for Europe
- LTE to make spectrum-rich richer in 2014: Analysys Mason
- Guide: Last-minute Christmas gifts
- Acer focuses on cloud services to revive business
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Portable Air Conditioners
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Best tablets: Christmas 2013
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »