Panasonic CS-F50DD1E5 air conditioner
The Panasonic CS-F50DD1E5 14kW inverter ducted air conditioner features a weekly timer setting (for each day of a week) to control the air conditioner. A maximum of 6 settings per day and 42 settings per week can be executed. The temperature setting can also be programmed to suit your comfort. The unit also has an odour wash to reduce any unpleasant odours produced from the air conditioner's heat exchanger. Its economy mode is able to detect the stable condition and will moderately shift the set temperature in 0.5 degree sets to reduce the energy usage of the unit –by up to 20 per cent. The unit can also be set for cooling even when the outdoor temperature drops to -5°C. This is ideal for rooms that may require cooling in winter climates.
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**WA
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC