Panasonic CS-F34DD1E5 air conditioner
The Panasonic CS-F34DD1E5 10kW inverter ducted air conditioner quickly achieves the set temperature and maintains a comfortable condition, whilst ensuring energy efficiency and savings. The auto changeover function allows the air conditioner to automatically switches between cooling and heating in accordance with operation load in order to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. The 24-hour setting timer means that the unit’s start or stop operation time (hour and minute) can be set at one time. Or both of the times for start and stop operation can be set.
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW