Panasonic CS-F34DD1E5 air conditioner
The Panasonic CS-F34DD1E5 10kW inverter ducted air conditioner quickly achieves the set temperature and maintains a comfortable condition, whilst ensuring energy efficiency and savings. The auto changeover function allows the air conditioner to automatically switches between cooling and heating in accordance with operation load in order to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. The 24-hour setting timer means that the unit’s start or stop operation time (hour and minute) can be set at one time. Or both of the times for start and stop operation can be set.
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
- NA-140VX3WAU 10kg Front Load Washing Machine - ... 1347.00
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC