Panasonic CS-F34DD1E5 air conditioner
The Panasonic CS-F34DD1E5 10kW inverter ducted air conditioner quickly achieves the set temperature and maintains a comfortable condition, whilst ensuring energy efficiency and savings. The auto changeover function allows the air conditioner to automatically switches between cooling and heating in accordance with operation load in order to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. The 24-hour setting timer means that the unit’s start or stop operation time (hour and minute) can be set at one time. Or both of the times for start and stop operation can be set.
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSOE ConsultantACT