Panasonic CS-F34DD1E5 air conditioner
The Panasonic CS-F34DD1E5 10kW inverter ducted air conditioner quickly achieves the set temperature and maintains a comfortable condition, whilst ensuring energy efficiency and savings. The auto changeover function allows the air conditioner to automatically switches between cooling and heating in accordance with operation load in order to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. The 24-hour setting timer means that the unit’s start or stop operation time (hour and minute) can be set at one time. Or both of the times for start and stop operation can be set.
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - ProcurementNSW
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FT.Net & Oracle Developers - Agile, Digital/ Portal DevelopmentNSW
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- TPData CoordinatorVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCMid-level .NET Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW