Panasonic CS-F28DD1E5 air conditioner
The Panasonic CS-F28DD1E5 7.1kW inverter ducted air conditioner has implemented many silencing technologies to achieve its super-quiet operation. In economy mode the air conditioner judges the stable condition and moderately shifts the set temperature in 0.5 degree sets. This feature can reduce the energy usage of the unit by up to 20 per cent. The unit can also be set for cooling even when the outdoor temperatures drop to -5°C, making this air conditioner ideal for use in locations that require cooling in low winter temperatures.
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control available for purchase|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
- Panasonic puts your laundry in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW