Panasonic CS-F28DD1E5 air conditioner
The Panasonic CS-F28DD1E5 7.1kW inverter ducted air conditioner has implemented many silencing technologies to achieve its super-quiet operation. In economy mode the air conditioner judges the stable condition and moderately shifts the set temperature in 0.5 degree sets. This feature can reduce the energy usage of the unit by up to 20 per cent. The unit can also be set for cooling even when the outdoor temperatures drop to -5°C, making this air conditioner ideal for use in locations that require cooling in low winter temperatures.
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control available for purchase|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW