Panasonic CS-F28DD1E5 air conditioner
The Panasonic CS-F28DD1E5 7.1kW inverter ducted air conditioner has implemented many silencing technologies to achieve its super-quiet operation. In economy mode the air conditioner judges the stable condition and moderately shifts the set temperature in 0.5 degree sets. This feature can reduce the energy usage of the unit by up to 20 per cent. The unit can also be set for cooling even when the outdoor temperatures drop to -5°C, making this air conditioner ideal for use in locations that require cooling in low winter temperatures.
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control available for purchase|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- WD TV (2014 Personal Edition) review: Big screen fun
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC