Palm Pre Plus smartphone
The Palm Pre Plus effortlessly handles multitasking and notifications, but its hardware feels dated
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCApplication Test AnalystACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD