First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Atelier Rorona: Alchemists of Arland
- Exceptionally charming presentation, very addictive, beautiful music, multiple endings, simply makes you feel good while you're playing.
- Core gameplay is very repetitive, strong art design is marred by poor technical implementation, filled with well-worn anime characterization tropes.
A wholly charming RPG experience, Atelier Rorona: Alchemists of Arland is addictive and enjoyable, but suffers from repetitive gameplay and bland visuals.
|Supported platforms||PlayStation 3|
|Genre||RPG (Role Playing Game)|
|ESRB rating (US)||RP (Rating Pending)|
Latest News Articles
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Yamaha TSX-B232 desktop stereo review
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III compact digital camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Games View all »
- $89.90 free shipping
- $74 free shipping
- $4.21 free shipping
- $39 free shipping
- Software and Services View all »
- PC Components View all »
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Notebooks View all »