NewDigitalSoft AI Robot 2.0
- Simple to use, robots can be shared with other people
- Not completely bug-free
The software isn’t completely bug-free, as most recorded sequences will require some tweaking to get them to run exactly as you expect. But this tool is handy, for example you could use it for data migration — I used it to migrate my e-mails. It’s not an elegant solution, but it will speed up many tasks that require timely repetition. Priced at $41, it is bound to pay itself off quite quickly.
Price$ 41.00 (AUD)
The AI Robot is a simple piece of software that allows you to run automated keyboard and mouse sequences that you can record yourself. This is great news for anybody who has no idea how to program a script or run a macro, but inevitably has to do plenty of repetitive tasks on the desktop.
It works much like a keylogger and a mouse tracker, recording each and every movement on your computer while you work. The AI robot then presents a list of the actions you performed in sequence, so that you can tweak the events or change the timing of events to make things faster, or to make sure programs are loaded properly before the robot goes clicking everywhere.
Each robot you record can be activated by a hotkey, and set to repeat as many times as it takes to get the job done. Once you have created a robot, you can also share it with other people. This would be very handy in a corporate environment, especially if you are paying staff by the hour.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- Google will start adding Assistant to Nougat and Marshmallow phones this week
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- CCTest LeadQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD