NewDigitalSoft AI Robot 2.0
- Simple to use, robots can be shared with other people
- Not completely bug-free
The software isn’t completely bug-free, as most recorded sequences will require some tweaking to get them to run exactly as you expect. But this tool is handy, for example you could use it for data migration — I used it to migrate my e-mails. It’s not an elegant solution, but it will speed up many tasks that require timely repetition. Priced at $41, it is bound to pay itself off quite quickly.
Price$ 41.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 3 stores)
The AI Robot is a simple piece of software that allows you to run automated keyboard and mouse sequences that you can record yourself. This is great news for anybody who has no idea how to program a script or run a macro, but inevitably has to do plenty of repetitive tasks on the desktop.
It works much like a keylogger and a mouse tracker, recording each and every movement on your computer while you work. The AI robot then presents a list of the actions you performed in sequence, so that you can tweak the events or change the timing of events to make things faster, or to make sure programs are loaded properly before the robot goes clicking everywhere.
Each robot you record can be activated by a hotkey, and set to repeat as many times as it takes to get the job done. Once you have created a robot, you can also share it with other people. This would be very handy in a corporate environment, especially if you are paying staff by the hour.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Latest News Articles
- What Microsoft is taking away from Windows 10 in the Anniversary Update
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Microsoft will miss its one billion Windows 10 device target
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW