Netgear Push2TV PTV3000 wireless display adapter
Netgear's Push2TV now supports Miracast, which allows you to beam an Android smartphone screen to a TV
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
- WD completes $US685m Virident purchase
- WD adds Intel Xeon processing to its Windows-based Sentinel servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW