- Disposable, Provides up to 2 hours talk time
- Looks quite odd hanging off your phone, Not all handsets supported
A convenient accessory that could get you out of trouble on long trips and holidays.
Price$ 9.95 (AUD)
Has your mobile phone battery ever run out when you've needed it most? If you can answer yes to this question, then the Necessorise Mo-Batt might be just what you need. An emergency mobile phone battery, the Mo-Batt is a pre-charged, disposable battery that provides up to two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby for your mobile phone.
Measuring just 75mm x 75mm x 7mm, the Mo-Batt has been designed to be inconspicuous, easily slipping unnoticed into a pocket, purse or handbag. It can be used as many times as you like, until of course the battery is drained completely. It can then be disposed of, and a new Mo-Batt can be purchased. We found the quoted battery life figures of two hours of talk time and eight hours of standby to be just about spot on.
The Mo-Batt has a cord protruding from the top right hand side of the package and this plugs into your mobile phone's charging socket. To ensure it will work for most handsets on the market, there is a package of adaptors available for the same cost as the Mo-Batt. These include adapters for most popular Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Nokia models, although not all handsets from these manufacturers are supported.
The Mo-Batt works well enough, although if you are a budding fashionista, you won't like the look of the square, bright red packaging hanging off your lovely mobile. The top of the Mo-Batt features a key ring or lanyard strap holder, so it can easily be hung off your keys or around your neck.
Overall, the Mo-Batt is quite a handy accessory, but be warned that only the most popular handsets are supported. We think its best suited for those long holiday trips, rather than day to day use, but provided you aren't concerned with looks, its convenience factor is appealing.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi planning second version of its revolutionary Mi Mix ‘bezel-less’ phone
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- Apple joins Wireless Power Consortium, charging up iPhone 8 rumor
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
- Everything we think we know about the LG G6
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness AnalystSA