We Cheer 2
- Actual licensed music attempts to get you off the couch; if you're into pink, you're into this game
- It's like playing Simon Says with a Simon that never attempts to fool you and is really into teeny-bop pop; if the graphics were a person, her ugliness would prevent her from making the squad; controls aren't precise enough
Following the mildly successful cheer-captain simulation from 2008, We Cheer 2 offers up more of the same pop-infused tunes and choreographed dance routines. Reviewer Aaron Koehn was put off by its lackluster presentation and simplistic gameplay, but couldn't fault the game for appealing to its target demographic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business
- Ghost Linux vulnerability can be exploited through WordPress, other PHP apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.