MSI Wind Top AE2010 All-in-One PC
- Strong general performance for its price, Single-touch touchscreen
- 4GB RAM without 64-bit OS, Reflective glossy screen coating
MSI’s Wind Top AE2010 does a great job of filling the gap between budget-minded all-in-one PCs, and flashier big screen models.
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dell retires Alienware's X51, the desktop that kicked off the tiny gaming PC revolution
- Reports: Surface all-in-one PC coming as soon as later this year
- Alienware's sleek backpack PC is a dorky, but practical solution to a big VR problem
- Valve's Steam Machines aren't gaining steam, but they inspired wonderful creations
- Pausing on the PC death march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC