Modtech CIVIC Diamond 1615.R
- High performance, light
- No integrated card reader
A good notebook, backed up by a one-year, on-site, parts and labour warranty.
Price$ 2,495.00 (AUD)
This Diamond 1615.R has great performance and great features, such as single format (-) DVD writer, 802.11b/gwireless networking and a 128MB ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 graphics controller.
The powerful graphics chip drives a 15" display, which is capable of a maximum screen resolution of 1400 x 1050 pixels.
ModTech has coupled a 1.6GHz Intel Pentium M processor with 512MB of 333MHz PC2700 DDR SDRAM and used a 40GB 5400rpm hard disk.
This model is pretty well manufactured, with solid, smoothly finished case work. Room has been made for two USB 2.0 ports and single FireWire, parallel, S-Video TV-out, microphone and headphone connections. There isn't any kind of integrated card reader, but one Type II PC Card is supported.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Early Android app support rolls out to two more Chromebooks
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Alienware's tiny Alpha gaming PC gets bigger muscles... in the US
- Why Apple's new MacBook Pro needs more than just one USB-C port
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC