Modtech CIVIC Diamond 1615.R
- High performance, light
- No integrated card reader
A good notebook, backed up by a one-year, on-site, parts and labour warranty.
Price$ 2,495.00 (AUD)
This Diamond 1615.R has great performance and great features, such as single format (-) DVD writer, 802.11b/gwireless networking and a 128MB ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 graphics controller.
The powerful graphics chip drives a 15" display, which is capable of a maximum screen resolution of 1400 x 1050 pixels.
ModTech has coupled a 1.6GHz Intel Pentium M processor with 512MB of 333MHz PC2700 DDR SDRAM and used a 40GB 5400rpm hard disk.
This model is pretty well manufactured, with solid, smoothly finished case work. Room has been made for two USB 2.0 ports and single FireWire, parallel, S-Video TV-out, microphone and headphone connections. There isn't any kind of integrated card reader, but one Type II PC Card is supported.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Latest News Articles
- Razer's revamped Blade Pro laptop marries a GeForce GTX 1080 with 4K G-Sync
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- HP Omen 17 review: Great gaming performance at a great price
- Acer's swanky Swift 7 launches as the thinnest laptop ever
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW