Mitsubishi MFZ-KA35VA air conditioner
The Mitsubishi Electric MFZ-KA35VA reverse cycle inverter air conditioner has a 3.5kW cooling capacity and 4.0kW heating capacity. A 24-hour timer allows its operation to be set in 10-minute increments for a 24-hour period. It also has Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filters that are combined with the Catechin Filters to provide deodorisation, allergen inactivation, bacteria elimination and antiviral effects.
Price$ 3,589.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||6.0|
|Star rating (heating)||5.0|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Tablets with voice calling functions take off in Asia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.