Mitsubishi MFZ-KA50VA air conditioner
The Mitsubishi Electric MFZ-KA50VA reverse cycle inverter air conditioner is a compact, floor mounted unit with a 4.8kW cooling capacity and 6.0kW heating capacity. Its compact design makes installation easy and the inverter technology provides high-speed cooling and heating with extra energy savings when compared to non-inverter models. The MFZ-KA50VA unit has an anti-allergy enzyme filter which catches dead mites and their droppings, pollen and other allergens on its filter filament. It then decomposes them using artificial enzymes.
Price$ 4,331.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.0|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia