Microsoft Game Studios Fuzion Frenzy 2
Mini-games wrapped around a bizarre story
- Lots of mini-games
- It sucks
It might be a good rental if your seven year old has a weekend slumber-party or something but don't waste anything more than a couple of bucks on this one.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
As a sequel to the original Fuzion Frenzy, which was an original Xbox launch title, FF 2 is a collection of mini-games wrapped around a bizarre and nonsensical story about a futuristic game show in which contestants compete in various contests for glory.
Or something. I don't know. The whole thing is pretty ridiculous. I know network television is bad, and I know it'll probably get worse in the future, but I hope it never gets so bad that I have watch a show called Fuzion Frenzy.
- There are a decent number of mini-games to play. But a lot of something crappy still sort of sucks.
- The card system, in which you can use power-up cards to multiply your score or to steal away an opponent's, is mildly interesting.
- You can give the game to your annoying siblings to play with their annoying friends so they don't mess up your good games. Siblings are so annoying.
- The mini-games are repetitive and boring. They're not much fun to play either, especially when compared to some of the games you can find in titles like WarioWare or Mario Party.
- The futuristic game show theme doesn't work at all. It's just plain silly. The host is wearing an electric tie. Say what? If you are going to go that route, go all out and give us a Running-Man inspired game instead.
- Honestly, there are better games to boot up when your friends are over. Like Guitar Hero II for example, which is coming to Xbox 360 soon (hint, hint).
- Heck, I'd rather just watch regular television than play this game.
- Seriously. I'd even watch a marathon of 'The Simple Life.'
- Really. I would.
Run, don't walk, in the opposite direction of this one. With its boring collection of mini-games and cheap presentation, this one will only appeal to the littlest of tykes.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- YouTube Gaming update packs in landscape mode, new chat layout, and other improvements
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- Nintendo's hotly anticipated Pokémon Go Plus wearable delayed until September
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW