Microsoft Surface Pro tablet
Microsoft’s Intel-powered tablet is fantastic, but somewhat flawed. We can live with that
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC