Microsoft Surface Pro tablet
Microsoft’s Intel-powered tablet is fantastic, but somewhat flawed. We can live with that
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT