First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is like going to another doctor for a second opinion, except that you don't have to make an appointment
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free adds a useful extra layer of protection to your PC, at no extra cost.
- No realtime protection
Not a complete solution by any stretch of the imagination, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free is a free yet valuable addition to your PC's security arsenal.
You can't depend on just one program to protect you from rootkits, Trojans, viruses, worms, and other malicious code. The job is too important and the villains too numerous for that. So supplement your regular antivirus program (the one you keep running in the background at all times) with an extra malware scanner, such as Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free.
The free version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware doesn't offer real-time protection (the $30.21 full version does), making it useless as your first line of defence. But scanning your hard drive with the free Anti-Malware every week or so will add another layer of protection, finding whatever your main program missed.
It's like going to another doctor for a second opinion, except that you don't have to make an appointment.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Free is extremely easy to use. You load it, check for updates at its prompting, then start the scan. To scan just one drive, file, or folder, right-click it and select Scan.
Latest News Articles
- Could Bitcoin's frothy venture funding dry up?
- AT&T to report on government requests for user data
- Alcatel sells federal technology unit for US$200 million
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Portable Air Conditioners
- 2 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »