First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
No-frills Registry-cleaning tool
- Built-in backup tool
- Almost no extras
If you like jv16 PowerTools but you don't need the extra functions — and you want to save some money, RegSupreme could be perfect for you.
Price$ 12.95 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in $US.
RegSupreme, only $US13, is a basic, no-frills Windows Registry-cleaning tool.
RegSupreme includes a Registry cleaner as well as a Registry compactor, and is in essence a scaled-down version of its bigger sibling, jv16 PowerTools.
In RegSupreme you get only two levels of error detection, safe and aggressive, as opposed to four in jv16 PowerTools. And the program has almost no extras; the only one of value offers a way to search for specific keywords in the Registry (e.g. RealPlayer).
On the other hand, the inexpensive RegSupreme has a built-in backup tool and gets the job done. Like jv16 PowerTools, RegSupreme supports every version of Windows and comes with a full-featured, 30-day trial.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value