First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
LucasArts LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Keep your inner child happy
Latest News Articles
- US mobile carriers agree to offer phone unlocking and notify subscribers
- FCC moves toward in-flight mobile use, but DOT may ban voice calls
- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Cisco cuts long-term revenue forecast
- Dell and Red Hat team to sell enterprise OpenStack
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- GamesView all »
- Software and ServicesView all »
- PC ComponentsView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »