Linksys by Cisco Media Hub NMH405 NAS device
The Linksys by Cisco Media Hub NMH405 can store and stream media to and from other devices on a home network
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- Akitio's combines two speedy technologies in blazing external SSD
- Intel claims storage supremacy with swift 3D XPoint Optane drives, 1-petabyte 3D NAND
- Intel's new super-fast SSDs feature 3D NAND
- Samsung begins shipping redonkulous 15.36TB SSD
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW