Linksys X2000 ADSL2+ modem-router
The X2000 is an entry-level 802.11n modem-router that's very easy to set up and use
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra’s ‘Free Data Day” sets new record for mobile downloads
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Consumers let down by broadband speed and performance: ACCAN
- Apple recalls AC wall plug adapters
- This Asus router is a powerful rebuttal to Google OnHub's stark simplicity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT