LG W09THM air conditioner
The LG W09THM window wall air conditioner features auto swing vents to direct cool air to every corner of the room. It has a slide-out chassis for easy installation and service and adjustable front louvers to let you direct airflow both horizontally and vertically. The unit’s maximum cooling capacity is 2.64kW.
Price$ 539.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.0|
|Star rating (heating)||3.5|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW