First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
LG W09THM air conditioner
The LG W09THM window wall air conditioner features auto swing vents to direct cool air to every corner of the room. It has a slide-out chassis for easy installation and service and adjustable front louvers to let you direct airflow both horizontally and vertically. The unit’s maximum cooling capacity is 2.64kW.
Price$ 539.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 5 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.0|
|Star rating (heating)||3.5|
Latest News Articles
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Exclusive: Google's Project Loon tests move to LTE band in Nevada
- Enterprise who? Google says little about Apps, business cloud services in Q1 report
- Samsung teams with GlobalFoundries on 3D chips
- World Tech Update: Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace and NHK shows off 8K television
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.