LG S24AWN-4 air conditioner
The LG S24AWN-4 inverter split air conditioner has a 7.47kW cooling capacity with a powerful air throw you can feel from twelve metres away. It has a plasma air purifying system to reduce allergens and odours in the environment and auto clean technology which runs automatically when the unit is off. This dries moisture on the heat exchanger to reduce the possibility of mould and bacteria buildup. The inverter compressor will vary its capacity in order to maintain a consistent temperature.
Price$ 1,799.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||3.5|
|Star rating (heating)||2.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC