LG S18AWN-4 air conditioner
The LG S18AWN-4 inverter split air conditioner has a maximum cooling capacity of 5.80kW and a powerful air throw that allows you to feel the air up to twelve metres away. It also has gold fin durable coating, as well as air purifying and auto cleaning functions too. The fixed speed unit will run at 100 per cent capacity and stop and start automatically to maintain the desired temperature.
Price$ 1,499.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba sensor to sharpen smartphone photos
- Samsung's 3G Gear S could pave the way for the smartphones of the future
- Google's Project Wing building drone delivery service
- Poaching drivers may be the norm for ride-sharing companies
- Valve sued by ACCC over Steam's refund policy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.