LG S18AWN-4 air conditioner
The LG S18AWN-4 inverter split air conditioner has a maximum cooling capacity of 5.80kW and a powerful air throw that allows you to feel the air up to twelve metres away. It also has gold fin durable coating, as well as air purifying and auto cleaning functions too. The fixed speed unit will run at 100 per cent capacity and stop and start automatically to maintain the desired temperature.
Price$ 1,499.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW