LG S18AHP4 air conditioner
The LG S18AHP4 Inverter Split air conditioner has a 5.28kW cooling capacity. It features a plasma air purifying system to reduce allergens, odours and fine dust particles from the environment and auto clean technology which kicks in automatically when the unit is off. The fixed speed will run at 100 per cent of its capacity and it will stop and start automatically in order to maintain the desired temperature.
Price$ 1,249.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||3.5|
|Star rating (heating)||3.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW