LG S18AHP4 air conditioner
The LG S18AHP4 Inverter Split air conditioner has a 5.28kW cooling capacity. It features a plasma air purifying system to reduce allergens, odours and fine dust particles from the environment and auto clean technology which kicks in automatically when the unit is off. The fixed speed will run at 100 per cent of its capacity and it will stop and start automatically in order to maintain the desired temperature.
Price$ 1,249.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||3.5|
|Star rating (heating)||3.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT