LG S12AHP4 air conditiner
The LG S12AHP4 air conditioner is an inverter split system and features a plasma air purifier. It has a fixed speed of 3.45kW cooling capacity and an auto clean feature which automatically runs when the unit is off, drying moisture on the heat exchanger to reduce the build up of mould and bacteria. Gold fin durable anti-corrosive coating protects the unit from Australia’s harsh climate.
Price$ 1,099.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.5|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC