LG S09AWN-4 airt conditioner
The LG S09AWN-4 air conditioner is an inverter split system and features gold fin, anti-corrosive coating with a 3.46kW cooling capacity. It also has a sleep mode with noise reduction and air purifying and auto clean technologies. The inverter compressor varies its capacity in order to maintain the desired temperature.
Price$ 1,049.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
- Optimus L7 299.00
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||3.8|
|Star rating (heating)||4.4|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
- Facebook testing mobile searches for old posts
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Boston's Bolt launches hardware companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.