LG Optimus 3D Android phone
LG Optimus 3D review: Is the world's first 3D smartphone worth the fuss?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT