Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
- How to customize the Apple TV (fourth-generation) home screen
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Sony cranks up optical disc storage to 3.3TB
- Hands-on with Surface Hub: Microsoft's huge tablet has some productivity holes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW