First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
C18AWR-2 air conditioner
The LG Artcool C18AWR-2 air conditioner sports a 5.80kW cooling capacity and auto clean technology to reduce bacteria buildup in the air conditioner. It also features a plasma air purifying system as well as interchangeable colour panels and a sleep mode for quiet operation inside.
Price$ 2,099.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 3 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||5.0|
|Star rating (heating)||4.5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S: hands-on with Samsung's 2014 flagship tablet
- 2 Fetch TV set-top box
- 3 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
- 4 Samsung NX30 camera
- 5 ASUS T100 Transformer Book hybrid
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Latest News Articles
- German copyright law is unconstitutional, Yahoo says in complaint
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- Harman Kardon CL headphones review
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 14% off $849.95
- $1704.53 free shipping
- $172.95 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »