C12AWR-2 air conditioner
The LG Artcool C12AWR-2 air conditioner features a durable anti-corrosive coating with a 4.04kW cooling capacity and a plasma air purifying system. There is a quiet sleep mode and an auto clean function for when the unit is turned off to reduce bacteria buildup. The unit’s inverter compressor varies its capacity to maintain a consistent temperature and interchangeable colour panels are available in three colours.
Price$ 1,545.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||5.0|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT