C12AWR-2 air conditioner
The LG Artcool C12AWR-2 air conditioner features a durable anti-corrosive coating with a 4.04kW cooling capacity and a plasma air purifying system. There is a quiet sleep mode and an auto clean function for when the unit is turned off to reduce bacteria buildup. The unit’s inverter compressor varies its capacity to maintain a consistent temperature and interchangeable colour panels are available in three colours.
Price$ 1,545.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||5.0|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java, Mule ESBNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- TPData Analyst - Business IntelligenceQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC