LG 60PZ950 3D plasma TV (preview)
LG's best plasma TV for 2011 in Australia, with 3D and Smart TV Internet access
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Vizio’s latest 4K TVs make eye-popping HDR more affordable
- Netflix flips the switch on eye-popping HDR video streaming
- Sony’s pricey Ultra video-streaming service goes live today, but you'll need a new high-end 4K Sony TV to use it
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
- LG releases first flat screen OLED TV in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT