Lenovo ThinkPad X130e laptop
School kids probably won't go crazy for the X130e, but it's a solid little laptop with a can-do attitude
Price$ 673.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
- Guess how much HP sold its gold- and diamond-encrusted laptops for?
- No Play Store for old Chromebooks
- Google is bringing Android apps to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCIdentity SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Operational ReadinessSA
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCIT Support Analyst// Service Desk Support/ Level 1 SupportNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT