First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M81 Small Desktop
Lenovo ThinkCentre M81: A small desktop with an Intel Core i3 CPU
The M81 is a business PC with an Intel Core i3 CPU and integrated Intel graphics. It has a small footprint and a tower orientation.
Buy now (Selling at 5 stores)
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|CPU type||Intel Core i3|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, DVI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, VGA (D-sub)|
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba Satellite P50t-B 15.6in laptop
- Samsung suspends Chinese supplier over charges of using underage workers
- LastPass discloses now-fixed vulnerabilities ahead of security conference
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.