Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 laptop
A 15.6in notebook with an Intel Core i5 CPU and weight of 2.6kg
Lenovo's IdeaPad Z570 is a basic notebook for basic tasks. It's perfect for students and home users who want decent processing speed and a laptop that's big enough, and therefore comfortable enough, to type on for many hours at a time.
|Display technology||LED-backlit LCD|
|Graphics card||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Graphics card type||Integrated|
|CPU type||Intel Core i5|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5-2410M|
|Webcam resolution (megapixels)||1.3|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||3|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, eSATA, Ethernet, HDMI, Microphone, USB 2.0, VGA (D-sub)|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Bluetooth, Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
- Guess how much HP sold its gold- and diamond-encrusted laptops for?
- No Play Store for old Chromebooks
- Google is bringing Android apps to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW