Kodak EASYSHARE C360 Zoom
- Nice image quality, light and easy to carry
- Flimsy, lacking in features, horrible lag between shots
Recommended for brand new photographers who are after crisp, clean images.
Price$ 399.00 (AUD)
Essentially an upgrade to the C340, the C360 packs in more features, more options but still suffers from some of the same problems as its predecessor. Virtually identical in shape and size to the C340, this model is constructed in the same way: it is largely plastic, and feels weak and flimsy. The majority of functions are accessed via the function wheel, which doesn't feel like it would last through vigorous use.
It has a great menu system, however, as well as high-quality pictures. Unfortunately, the horrible lag between shots we saw in the C340 has returned, and it makes taking multiple shots a massive pain. It can take as long as 4.5 seconds for the flash to properly recycle, which severely limits the user's ability to take rapid shots.
The preset modes available in the C360 make it a very flexible option. It has 17 scene modes and five colour modes. Couple that with a great continuous shot function (up to 30 shots), and you have a very decent camera for brand-new photographers.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW